Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Posts Coming Soon!!!

I have probably lost all of my faithful readers, but for those of you who happen upon this, know that there will be updates and revisions in the near future.
Dianna and I just purchased a new computer so we have to transfer the photos from the old computer to the new one.
No, that isn't my excuse for having not written in a great while, of course, for those of you who know, I've had some very serious family issues so I felt that I needed to cut myself off from everyone rather than...well, I don't know, I needed to do something and I'm still working on it. So please keep praying for me, my family, and my loved ones.
I promise to up-date my blog and fill it with recent pictures of my family.
Thank you faithful readers.
Jordan

8 comments:

DANCING THROUGH LIFE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Nieuwhof said...

Hi Jordan. Of course, you haven't lost this faithful reader. We're still praying for you and your family and understand if you can't find words or time to write.
I understand that you've been promoted at work. Congrats. That must keep you busy too.
We'll look forward to new pictures of your wonderful family. I saw Dianna's and Micaiah is growing so fast and is so cute.
Keep well. Tante Karen

The Nieuwhofs said...

Still here. Keep going Jordan. Sometimes a blog can be away to get stuff of your mind.
I hope that work is going wel for you. Is the work any different, as MK 2? Or do you do the same things in the shop?
Hope to read more from you in the near future.
Take care, love, DAD

rustico3059 said...

Great to hear that you have not given upon writing. Remember that God is in control of everthing, and all we have to do, is to leave our concerns and our worries with Him. That often sounds a lot easier than it really is.
Congratulations on your promotion.
Love,
Your Mom in Law

Matt n Amanda said...

Still thinking of you and praying for you. Dont worry... you won't be forgotten by us :) Hope things brighten up.
Love Matt and Amanda

sugarnuggets said...

Don't worry...we'll keep checking up on you! Sometimes you have to get stuff out, and sometimes you have to mull it over to make sense of it.
No matter what....God's promises never fail. One MercyMe song says that the only greater than our strife is His grasp. I LOVE that word picture.
Hang in there! Love, Tante Tetcy

Unknown said...

Hey Jordan, I just wanted to let you know that Isaac and I are praying for you guys. Hopefully we can work out a visit in the near future.
Love
~ Mary

Maris said...

I'll try to keep in touchwwith you as much as I can I have a website that Andrew and me made its cald
http://nieuwhoflego.blogspot.com/
and I thought you might be interested.

Bye Maris