Thursday, September 4, 2008

I know, I know, nobody wants to see me kissing my wife. But you know what? Maybe someone out there needs to. I mean, maybe they need to see what a husband kissing his wife looks like. For all you married men out there, when was the last time you kissed your wife and told her you loved her? Ok, I'm off my soap box now, but isn't that a great picture? I love you DiannaIs that you Papa? You are looking at a man one of the greatest men I have ever known... holding his great-grandson who I pray will also one day be a great man.

It was so wonderful to visit the Grandparents, even more so to have Micaiah there interacting with them.


Bad Grammy! Bad! I cannot be held responsible for the future addiction my son will have on coca-cola due to Grammy feeding it to him.



Speaking of Grammy...she'll be here in a day or two for Micaiah's birthday. One year already? And he's the one doing all the changing, I just get older. He's walking now. That's right, walking around the house, greeting me when I walk through the door practically running to me.

We may have a first word here pretty soon. No guarantees but as of right now it would seem he's trying to say "this" but who really knows right?

I don't know how I caught this but I'm glad it turned out well. I think we gave him the card so he could tare it up a little, you know, his way of signing the card for his aunty Emmy. How you like that Emily? Aunty Emmy.










Micaiah loves his Aunty Emmy!
Ok, I'm going to close now. I really just like putting up pictures for everyone to see.
As far as what's going on here at home in CMNJ, just work really. No foster babies, no trips coming up. Well, I do have a two-day seminar on HVAC/R in PA the first week of October. Looking forward to that. Dianna and I will be helping with the Harvest Fest at our church, that will be held in October. Dianna's younger brother and sister came to visit about two weeks ago. They had a good time and it was a pleaseure seeing them. Micaiah has his birthday coming up...that's really about it.

Hope you enjoy these pictures of our family. Got to put one more in. This is from our day trip into Seattle on July Fourth. Dad took us to Seattle and we went to the Space Needle. Micaiah seemed to like it.




Dad is doing well, though I do need to give him a call and catch up on life. If you see him or talk to him before I do, let him know God loves him, I mean...God's love has never left him, thanks.








Bye!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for the update Bean. It's nice to be here with you and your family. Hard to believe as I watch the Wee Bean laughing and playing and running (!!) around that it's been 23 years since you were doing the same, much to the delight of everyone in your family.

You've got the right idea, buddy. Kiss your wife a LOT, enjoy your son, honor your grandparents, cringe at how your mom spoils the wee one, and pray for your family.

Love you, Son. You're already a great man. I'm so proud of you... but then I always have been.

sugarnuggets said...

I'm so excited to see the new posts and pics!!!
Thanks for a sneak peek into your lives, it's so great for those of us that are far away. You're the best! Love yas, Tante Tetcy

Dianna said...

i love you too sweetheart, and I always will..xoxo

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Your mother is wise... and so are you. We're so glad to hear about your happy life. Micaiah is 1? Already? Wow! By the looks of the pictures, he is bringing MUCH joy to all who know him. He's adorable! Love the goodbye picture at the end. So cute! Keep us updated on his first word.
Looks like you've had some wonderful visits from family this summer. I hope the fall and winter gives you wonderful memories too. We've just celebrated Thanksgiving and thought of all of our family living 'away'. We miss you. Love from Tante Karen and gang.